Eagle scout builds carts for Meals on Wheels
An Eagle Scout recently built new carts for the Northwest Assistance Ministries’ Meals on Wheels office at the Windwood Presbyterian Church.
Eagle Scout Lee Brooks volunteered to help Cy-Fair’s Meals on Wheels, an organization dedicated to delivering meals to the homebound, by building four delivery carts for them. These new carts will replace the worn-out carts previously used by volunteers to deliver meals to homebound individuals.
Northwest Assistance Ministries, a nonprofit social services agency based in Houston, partner with different churches to meet the needs of the underserved in north and northeast Harris County, according to their website.
If you would like more information on Meals on Wheels or the Northwest Assistance Ministries, visit their website at www.namonline.org.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG