Cy-Fair Walmart sued over slip and fall
A woman is suing a Cy-Fair area Walmart after she says she slipped and fell in the store.
Beverly Johnson filed a lawsuit on Nov. 24 in the Harris County District Court against Walmart Stores, alleging negligence.
Johnson says that while visiting the store, located at 15955 FM 529 Road, she slipped and fell on a wet substance left on the floor. She says there was no sign warning shoppers about the wet floor.
Johnson is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, as well as court costs.
She is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Kurt Clarke.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2010-77846
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG