Cy-Fair man sued over audit work
B.O.P. Products, an oil-field equipment manufacturer and supplier, has filed suit against Ronnie Lee Platt and Eagle Technical Resources.
B.O.P., located at 9118 Sweetbrush Drive in Houston, alleges breach of contract, breach of warranty and fraud by Platt of 8080 Summer Trail in Houston.
According to the court filing, Platt was to prepare B.O.P. and its employees for an American Petroleum Institute (API) audit. But, B.O.P. claims Platt disappeared and missed the audit appointment. B.O.P. was forced to re-schedule the audit and hire another consultant.
The lawsuit seeks actual and exemplary damages, along with attorney fees and court expenses.
B.O.P. is represented by Daniel W. Jackson and Scott K. Vastine of Houston.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2010-78334.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG