Cy-Fair man sued over Conroe commercial lease
A landlord is suing after, he says, a tenant broke his lease agreement by abandoning and damaging his commercial rental property.
Shiow Yu filed a lawsuit on Dec. 3 in the Harris County District Court against Alfredo Arreguin, from Cy-Fair, alleging breach of contract.
Yu says that in February of 2007, he entered into a five-year commercial lease agreement with Arreguin on property located at 1103 W. Dallas in Conroe. According to the brief, Arreguin broke the lease when he abandoned the property in June of 2010. Arreguin also caused damage to the property, Yu says.
Yu is seeking over $124,000 in damages, as well as court costs and attorney’s fees.
Yu is being represented in the case by Houston attorney John Trueheart.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2010- 79038.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG