Worker sues Cy-Fair company over injuries
An employee is suing his employer over an injured shoulder.
Bryan Taylor filed a lawsuit on Dec. 6 in the Harris County District Court against his employer, Aerodynamic Precision Machining, 6525 Cunningham Road, alleging negligence.
Taylor, a machinist for the company, says that on Oct. 21, 2010, he was injured on the job when he attempted to flip a large, heavy steel cylinder onto a vertical mill. According to the brief, his right shoulder was injured severely as a result of the accident.
Taylor is seeking at least $75,000 in damages as well as court costs.
He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Harry Arthur.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2010-79329.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG