Cy-Fair couple sued over dog attack
A man is suing after, he says, he was attacked by an abnormally vicious dog.
Jaimie Martinez Jr. filed a lawsuit on Dec. 16 in the Harris County District Court against Moeun and Samoeun Loch, alleging negligence.
Martinez says that on Dec. 18, 2009, as he was walking past the Lochs’ residence, located at 10414 N. Fallen Bough Drive, the Lochs’ dog viciously attacked him. According to the brief, Martinez broke his right femur when the dog unexpectedly rushed him.
Martinez is seeking actual and compensatory damages, as well as court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Kerry Guidry.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2010-81901.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG