Cy-Fair convenience store gets perfect score in January health inspection
A Cy-Fair convenience store recently up for its regular inspection by
Harris County passed with flying colors.
Brittmoore Grocery, located at 6627 Brittmoore Road, received zero
demerits out of a possible 100 following its Jan. 27 health
This is not the first time the location has achieved a perfect score.
It also received zero demerits in a June 2010 visit. Inspections in
November 2010 led to six demerits, and in May 2010, the store earned
three. An establishment must earn 20 demerits to be automatically
considered "of concern" and in need of a follow-up visit.
For more information on how Harris County conducts health inspections,
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG