Cy-Fair man, 70, charged with third DWI
A Cy-Fair man faces is third charge of driving while intoxicated after
Houston police arrested him this weekend.
William Johnny Cage, 70, of the 9100 block of State Highway 6 North, is charged
with a felony count of DWI.
Cage was released Monday on $10,000 bond, court records show.
According to a criminal complaint filed in Harris County Court, Cage has
been convicted twice of DWI: once in May 1990 and again in January 1996.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG