Cy-Fair company sues over Missouri City lease termination
A Cy-Fair company is suing over a lease termination agreement in Missouri City.
Cy-Fair’s Graystone Commerce Park filed a lawsuit on Feb. 24 in the Harris County District Court against Riddle Power, in Richmond, and Elizabeth and Rodney Riddle, alleging breach of contract.
Graystone says that on Dec. 2, 2010, it entered into a contract with the defendants to terminate its lease agreement for property located at 13320 S. Gessner Road in Missouri City. According to the brief, the defendants breached the agreement when it failed to pay the settlement amount of $49,831.50 by Jan. 31, 2011.
Graystone is seeking damages in the amount of $49,831.50, attorney’s fees, and court costs. It is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Michael Smith.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-11849.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG