Cy-Fair ISD raises $5K in charity event
North Cypress Medical Center provided the title sponsorship for the Cy-Fair Independent School District’s "Teaming Up for a Cure" event, raising $5,000 in donations to the Houston Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
"Teaming Up for a Cure" included two Cy Falls and Cy Ranch girls basketball games, with Cy Falls winning the tournament.
The $5,000 donation was garnered from North Cypress Medical Center’s sponsorship donation, "Teaming Up for a Cure" t-shirt and pink ribbon sales, raffle tickets, and student organization donations. Both high schools participated in various student fundraisers.
The North Cypress Medical Center is located on Highway 290 at Huffmeister and can be found online at www.ncmc-hospital.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG