Cy-Fair Hospital backs the chamber
From a press release:
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is proud to be your community hospital and is excited to announce our sponsorship of the Cy-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce Installation Celebration event.
The hospital is a member of the Chamber and of the community, and is honored to be involved with such a great organization.
Serving the Cy-Fair area for more than 27 years, the hospital has been involved in numerous events and activities involving the community, and strives to support and care for our neighbors the community members and area businesses.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital has always been involved in the community and looks for new ways each year to better support the community," says Terry Wheeler, chief executive officer of the hospital. We are pleased to be a member of the Chamber and even prouder to be a part of such a great community."
For more information on the hospital, visit www.CyFairHospital.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG