Cy-Fair steakhouse named in slip-and-fall suit
Victoria Cowart filed a lawsuit on March 24 in the Harris County District Court against Logan’s Roadhouse, Inc., alleging negligence and gross negligence.
Cowart says that on June 10, 2009, she was seriously injured while working at Logan’s Roadhouse, located at 12950 Northwest Freeway in Cy-Fair. According to the brief, Cowart slipped and fell in a puddle of viscous matter that the defendant negligently allowed to build up on the floor.
Cowart is seeking actual damages and court costs. She is being represented in the case by San Antonio attorney Richard Storm, Jr.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-18121.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG