Man fatally stabbed at Cypress home
A man was stabbed to death before dawn today in a possible domestic dispute in northwest Harris County, sheriff's deputies said.
The stabbing occurred around 4 a.m. at a home on Calcaterra Court, near Cypress Rosehill Road north of U.S. 290 in the Cypress area.
Deputies said the victim was wounded in the upper chest, perhaps with a butcher knife. There was no immediate word of any arrests, and no other information was available.
Chronicle news partner KHOU-TV provided this report.
Read the original article from the Chronicle.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG