Cy-Fair company sued over employment agreement
A Woodlands resident is suing his former employer in Cy-Fair after being terminated without cause.
Woodlands resident Huey Kliebert filed a lawsuit on March 29 in Harris County District Court against Norse Cutting & Abandonment, of Cy-Fair, alleging breach of contract.
Kliebert says that on Jan. 19, he was terminated by his employer, Norse Cutting, without cause, as defined in his employment agreement. According to the brief, Norse breached their employment agreement by not giving Kliebert three-months' notice prior to the effective date of termination.
Kliebert is seeking damages in the amount of $304,000, attorney’s fees and court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Jeffrey Keiser.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-19321.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG