Crime Stoppers seek man in Cy-Fair gas-station robbery
Investigators are asking the public's help in finding a man who robbed a
Cy-Fair-area gas station last month.
On Wednesday, March 16 at about 11:30 p.m., the man entered a Valero station
at 4310 Gessner Drive. Investigators say the suspect placed a plastic bag on
the counter and told the clerk to put cash in it.
"The suspect was not armed," says Sandra Rodriguez of Crime Stoppers. "All
the suspect did was place the bag on the counter and demand cash. [He] did
not produce a weapon, nor did he threaten [the clerk]."
Rodriguez suggests the suspect "just looked scary."
The suspect got his cash and left the store on foot, according to a Crime
Stoppers press release.
He is described as a black male, 26 to 30 years old, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet,
180 to 190 pounds. Surveillance cameras captured images of the suspect
during the robbery.
Anyone with information on the robbery can reach Crime Stoppers at
713-222-8477 or crime-stoppers.org. Crime Stoppers offers rewards of up to
$5,000 for information leading to the arrest, charging, or identification of
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG