NAM Family Violence Center in great need of hygiene, beauty products
Northwest Assistance Ministries' (NAM) Family Violence Center needs new, full-size hygiene and beauty products for the abused women and children it serves.
Items that are needed are shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, feminine care products, hairspray, mousse, hair gel, hair dryers, straightening/curling irons, lotion, bath gel, bars of soap, diapers, wipes, facial cleanser, hand sanitizer, cosmetics and hair products.
NAM will also accept gently used clothing, gently used handbags and used cell phones.
Over the past year, calls to the Family Violence Center have increased from an average of 600 per month to 1,000 per month. Abuse spikes in the summer, so NAM needs help collecting hygiene and hair products to assist the more than 400 additional individuals that will be outreached over the next several months by the Family Violence Center.
NAM is a nonprofit, community-based social service agency that is supported by over 50 congregations, 18 service partner organizations and more than 160 businesses community partners.
To donate, contact Donna at 281-885-4666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG