Heights company sues contractor over Cy-Fair stadium
A Heights-area company is suing after it was hired to assist on the Pridgeon Stadium project.
Symco International, of the Heights, and Demolition Services Inc. filed a lawsuit on April 30 in Harris County District Court against Holiday Builders Inc. and First National Insurance Co. of America, alleging breach of contract.
The plaintiffs say that Holiday Builders, as general contractor of the project known as Pridgeon Stadium, located at 11355 Falcon Road in Cy-Fair, hired the plaintiffs to assist on the project.
The plaintiffs claim that the defendant breached their agreement by failing to pay the defendants the retainage due.
The plaintiffs are seeking actual damages, attorney’s fees and court costs. They are being represented in the case by Katy attorney Martin Hokanson.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-26353.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG