Where are the lowest gas prices in Cy-Fair this week?
The regular unleaded gasoline price in Cypress has increased once more by more than 7 cents, but it remained lower than the national average.
The average for 31 reported gas rates in the Cypress area was $3.875, as of May 3. According to the users of gasbuddy.com, the average of Cypress was a bit higher compared to averages of the state ($3.855) and the metropolitan area ($3.874). But, the Cypress average was lower than the average of the nation ($3.953).
About a week ago, the gas price in the area was $3.801 per gallon.
The least expensive local station reported by users of gasbuddy.com was Valero located at 23240 N.W. Freeway and Cypress North Houston Road. This station sold regular unleaded gasoline at a relatively inexpensive price of $3.78 per gallon.
The highest reported price for regular unleaded gasoline in Cypress was $3.99, which was offered by a Shell station at 15038 Mason Road and Fairfield Village Drive. This was the most expensive station in the area for two consecutive weeks.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG