Cy-Fair grad Stacy Shepherd is a monster on the hill for UT Tyler
Cy-Fair High School graduate Stacy Shepherd, who threw 246 pitches in the 15-inning marathon softball match on Friday, earned the save for UT Tyler on Saturday in a 6-4 victory over Louisiana College.
Shepherd played at Cy-Fair from 2003-2007.
The Patriots will face Redlands for the second time in the tournament at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday. A win by the Patriots will eliminate Redlands and place UT Tyler one win from advancing to its second College World Series appearance.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG