Cy-Fair lumber company sues River Oaks business over invoices
A lumber company in Cy-Fair is suing after, it says, a River Oaks client failed to pay for products as promised.
Mason’s Mill & Lumber Co., of Cy-Fair, filed a lawsuit on May 18 in the Harris County District Court against Cooper Welch LLP, of River Oaks, and Charlie Cooper, alleging breach of contract.
Mason’s Mill & Lumber says that beginning in Dec. 2009, it agreed to sell and deliver lumber products to Cooper Welch LLP. According to the brief, Cooper Welch LLP breached their agreement by failing to pay for these products as promised.
Mason’s Mill is seeking actual damages, attorney’s fees and court costs. It is being represented in the case by Houston attorney G. Scott Fiddler.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-30058.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG