Langham Creek grad Steven Hill goes off on Missions
Langham Creek High School graduate Steven Hill went 2-for-4 with a double and a run scored as the Springfield Cardinals defeated the San Antonio Missions, 5-1, in minor league action on Sunday.
Hill was a three-year letter-winner at Langham Creek. He hit .402 with 21 home runs and 83 RBI. Hill was named to the all-city and all-state teams as a senior. Steven was also was named the District 16-5A Co-MVP his senior year. He earned all-district honors as a sophomore and junior. Hill still holds the Langham Creek single-season home run record.
Steven is the son of Bryant and Jo Ann Hill and is majoring in business.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG