Where are the lowest gas prices in Cy-Fair this week?
According to the price-tracking website gasbuddy.com, the average price of gas in the area has decreased by almost 6 cents from last week.
The average as of June 10 was around $3.555. This number was calculated using the data submitted by gasbuddy.com users for 31 stations in the Cy-Fair area. The area's average was the same as the average for Texas at $3.555 and almost the same as the average for Houston at $3.553, while remaining a few cents lower than the national average at $3.724.
About a week ago, the average gasoline price in Cypress was $3.611 per gallon.
The lowest reported gasoline price is currently $3.47, offered by the Valero at 19940 Freeman Road and Haven Creek Drive.
The highest gas rate in Cypress was listed as $3.69 per gallon. The Shell at 15038 Mason Road and Fairfield Village Drive and the Valero at 23240 N.W. Freeway and Cypress North Houston Road were the stations offering regular unleaded gasoline at that rate. This Shell station has reportedly been the most expensive station in the area for almost four weeks already.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG