Cy-Fair oil equipment company sues over invoices
An oilfield equipment services business with offices in Cy-Fair is suing a Utah company over alleged outstanding invoices.
Borets-Weatherford U.S., with offices in Cy-Fair, filed a lawsuit on June 10 in Harris County District Court against Premco Western, citing breach of contract.
Borets says that in 2009, it agreed to provide Premco Western with oilfield equipment and services. According to the brief, Premco Western breached this agreement by failing to pay the amounts due, as promised.
Borets-Weatherford is seeking damages in the amount of $23,560.67, attorney’s fees and court costs. It is being represented in the case by Houston attorney David Thrasher.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-34969.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG