Free piano, cello recital planned at LSC-CyFair
A free piano and cello recital titled “Tunes in the Afternoon” will be held at Lone Star College-CyFair (LSC-CyFair) on Wednesday, June 29, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thomas Fortner, a student at McGill University in Montreal and Edo Frenkel, a student at New York’s Eastman School of Music, will perform a mix of music from Baroque to classical and romantic to contemporary. There will be a sampling of the history of Western art music, featuring a smorgasbord of composers such as J.S. Bach, Giacinto Scelsi, Ludwig van Beethoven and Anton Webern.
The performance will be held in the Recital Hall, room 102, located in the Center for the Arts on the LSC-CyFair campus at 9191 Barker Cypress.
For event information, call 281-290-3214.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG