Cy-Fair man charged with third DWI
A Cy-Fair man with two previous convictions of driving while intoxicated was arrested again Monday on the same charge, according to a criminal complaint filed in Harris County District Court.
Joseph Christopher Rosas, 32, of 16022 Gladebrook Glen Lane, is charged with a felony count of DWI. The complaint does not specify where the alleged incident took place.
He is being held at the Harris County Jail, 1200 Baker St. His court date is scheduled for Tuesday, according to online records.
Rosas was convicted of DWI in Harris County in September 2005 and March 2008.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG