KTRK: Suspect sought in arson at Cy-Fair H-E-B
Investigators are looking for a man who they say lit a fire last month in the toy aisle of a local H-E-B store, Houston ABC affiliate KTRK reports:
Deputies are trying to find him after the fire that was set in an H-E-B off Louetta and Highway 249 last month. Now we're getting a look at the surveillance video and investigators are hoping someone recognizes the alleged arson or his getaway car.
The suspect is described as an African-American man, about 6 feet tall, and between 18 and 25 years old. Investigators say he was with an unknown driver and a woman. A spokeswoman from HEB told us the arsonist caused about $13,000 in damage. Anyone with information is being asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG