Cypress restaurant to host wine dinner
Merche Restaurant will host a “Franciscan Estates Wine Dinner” on Thursday, Aug. 18, at 6:30 p.m.
Those who attend will discover the flavors of Napa Valley and enjoy signature wines paired with special selections from Merche’s kitchen.
In July, Merche explored the Argentinean region during a special tasting of five premier Argentinean wines paired with Merche favorites. Over 90 guests were in attendance.
“We had a great crowd join us for the Argentinean Wine Tasting and are excited to have everyone back for our future monthly wine events,” said Jerry Durham, general manager.
Merche Restaurant is located at 21208 Northwest Freeway in Cypress.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 281-949-5999 or visit www.mercherestaurant.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG