Cy Falls HS grad rolls with the Tides
Cy Falls High School graduate Chase Lambin went 2-for-4 with a double, a run scored and two RBIs, but the Rochester Red Wings fell to the Norfolk Tides, 5-4, Thursday.
Lambin is a 1998 graduate of Cy Falls High School. He played college baseball at University of Louisiana-Lafayette, batting .300 with 13 home runs and 47 RBIs during 2002 for the Ragin' Cajuns. Lambin was selected by the New York Mets in the 34th round (1,017th overall) of the 2002 Major League Baseball draft.
He spent five seasons in the Mets' system having his best campaign during 2003 when he batted .289 with 49 RBIs for St. Lucie of the Florida State League (High Single-A). Lambin signed with Minnesota prior to the 2011 season. Through 2010, he is a career .272 hitter in 888 games in the minor leagues. Lambin was born July 7, 1979, in Houston.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG