Cy Creek HS grad Paul Janish has two base knocks in Reds victory
Cy Creek High School graduate Paul Janish went 2-for-3 as the Cincinnati Reds beat the Colorado Rockies, 3-2, Wednesday.
Janish is a 2001 graduate of Cypress Creek High School. He played college baseball at Rice University for three seasons (2002 to 2004).
Janish was drafted in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 2004 Major League Baseball drafted by Cincinnati. He spent parts of five seasons in the Reds organization before making his Major League debut on May 14, 2008. Janish was born Oct. 12, 1982, in Cypress.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG