Humble refrigeration company sues over Cy-Fair restaurant project
A Humble refrigeration services business is suing after, it says, it was not paid for its work on a project in Cy-Fair.
Service Refrigeration, of Humble, filed a lawsuit on Aug. 10 in Harris County District Court against Jast Partners and YRG Restaurant Group, citing breach of contract.
Service Refrigeration says that it was hired by the defendants to repair, maintain and install refrigeration equipment at Burger Girl, located at 17117 Tomball Parkway in Cy-Fair. According to the brief, the defendants breached this agreement by failing to pay Service Refrigeration $19,912.70 for services rendered.
Service Refrigeration is seeking damages, attorney’s fees and court costs. It is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Allison Snyder.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-47104.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG