Cypress hospital to host free sports medicine seminar
The North Cypress Medical Center will be offering a free “Shoulder & Elbow Pain Seminar” on Sept. 14.
The discussion will be led by Dr. Jacel Brooks and include detailed information about how platelet rich plasma injections can use a body’s healing factors to help treat shoulder and elbow pain. The seminar will end with an open question and answer session.
The seminar is open to the public and will take place at 7 p.m. in the hospital lobby in the North Cypress Conference Center, located at 21214 Northwest Freeway in Cypress.
For more information or to register, call 832-912-3734 or visit www.ncmc-hospital.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG