Houston Family Arts Center announces world premiere
The Houston Family Arts Center recently announced the world premiere of the play "Death by Design."
Written by New York playwright Rob Urbinati and directed by Lisa Garza, the world premiere is Friday, Sept. 9 at the HFAC Garza Main Stage located at 10760 Grant Road.
“One of the goals of HFAC is to produce original works,” said Bob Clark, HFAC executive director, in the press release. “We’re excited to open our 2011-2012 season with the World Premiere of this uproarious comedy.”
Death by Design opens Sept. 9 and runs through Sept. 25, with performances on Friday and Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. and two Sunday matinees at 3 p.m. on Sept. 18 and Sept. 25. The box office opens one hour before each performance, and the house opens 30 minutes before each performance.
Tickets are $16 for adults, $14 for seniors and $12 for students and children. Reserve seats are available online at www.houstonfac.com or at 281-685-6374.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG