Cy Creek HS grad Paul Janish powers Reds to victory
Cy Creek High School graduate (class of 2001) Paul Janish went 1-for-4 with an RBI as the Cincinnati Reds beat the Colorado Rockies 4-1 Friday. He played college baseball at Rice University for three seasons (2002 to 2004).Janish was drafted in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 2004 Major League Baseball by Cincinnati. He spent parts of five seasons in the Reds organization before making his Major League debut on May 14, 2008. Janish was born Oct. 12, 1982 in Cypress.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG