Cypress Creek High grad completes Navy basic training
Navy Seaman Recruit Stephen M. Wall recently completed U.S. Navy basic training at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, Ill.
Wall, a 2005 graduate of Cypress Creek High School, Wall finished an eight-week program that included classroom study and practical instruction on naval customs, first aid, firefighting, water safety and survival, and shipboard and aircraft safety, along with an emphasis on physical fitness.
The culminating event of the training was "Battle Stations," which is designed to stimulate the basic attributes of sacrifice, dedication, teamwork and endurance in each recruit through the practical application of basic Navy skills and the core values of honor, courage and commitment.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG