Bridgeland reports 2011 record sales
Summer starts tracked similarly when comparing 2011 to 2010, with builders starting construction on 97 homes since June 1 of this year, compared with 72 homes started during the same time frame last year. The Bridgeland community is a development of the Howard Hughes Corp., which owns, manages and develops commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate throughout the United States, including Las Vegas, Manhattan and Honolulu.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG