Cy-Fair Harbor Freight named in trip-and-fall suit
Harbor Freight is being sued over claims a customer sustained injuries while shopping at its Cy-Fair location.
Charles Darilek filed a lawsuit on Oct. 19 in Harris County District Court against Harbor Freight Tools and Rodney Bohannon, citing negligence.
Darilek says on March 11 he sustained injuries while shopping at Harbor Freight, located at 17490 Highway 290 in Cy-Fair. According to the brief, store employees created a hazard by placing tables, pallets and boxes on the sidewalk for a sale, which caused Darilek to trip and fall off the curb into the parking lot.
Darilek is seeking damages and court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Adam Criaco.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-63338.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG