St. Luke's in Cy-Fair to offer free diabetes seminar
St. Luke's Hospital will host a free diabetes awareness seminar from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 17 in the hospital, 20171 Chasewood Park Drive.
The seminar will be presented by Dr. Imran Nathani, a board-certified internal medicine physician. The event will focus on symptoms, prevention and treatment of pre-metabolic disorder and diabetes.
Participants will also be able to take part in blood pressure and pulse screenings before and after the seminar.
For more information, call 832-534-4156 or click here.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG