Cy Falls and La Marque HS grads stand out for Texas State
Cy Falls and La Marque High School graduates played well, but in the final seconds of play, Central Arkansas used a 19-yard field goal to hand Texas State a heart-wrenching 23-22 loss on Saturday night.
Cy Falls high school graduate Darius Bolden caught two passes for 58 yards.
Bolden was named to the All-District 17-5A first team and All-Greater Houston first team. He had 63 receptions for 1206 yards and 10 touchdowns for 9-3 Cy Falls High School.
Born April 30, 1990, Bolden is the son of son of LaTerra Simpson and his major is industrial engineering.
La Marque High School graduate Michael Gilmore had 141 yards in kick returns in the loss.
At La Marque, Gilmore earned All-District 24-4A first team honors in 2008 and 2009, and was named the district’s Special Teams MVP in 2009.
Born October 10, 1991, Michael is the son of Michael and Jocelyn Gilmore.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG