Langham Creek alum scores TD in Army loss
Senior quarterback Max Jenkins rushed for a touchdown but Army fell to Temple University 42-14 in men's college pigskin action on Saturday.
On the day, the 2008 Langham Creek High School alumnus ran for 27 yards, including the one-yard quarterback sneak for the score.
In high school, Jenkins was a two-time all-district selection under head coach Mac Woodfin. He established a single-season school record for per-game passing average and accounted for eight touchdowns and 589 yards in one game to set single game school standards in both those categories.
Army is 3-8 on the season and will return to action on Saturday, Dec. 10, when the Black Knights travel to Washington, D.C., to face Navy in the 112th installment of the Army-Navy Game.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG