'Carmina Burana' performance to be held at Lone Star College-CyFair
Lone Star College-CyFair will present Carl Orff’s “Carmina Burana” on Friday, Dec. 2.
The evening will feature LSC-CyFair’s Concert Choir and the colleges’ Symphonic Band percussionists, as well as the Blue Sky Children’s Choir, performing the piece.
The performance will be held at 7:30 p.m. and LSC-CyFair is located at 9191 Barker Cypress Road in Cypress.
For more information and tickets, call 281-290-5201 or visit LoneStar.edu/boxoffice.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG