Cy-Fair construction company sued over alleged worksite accident
A Cy-Fair construction company is being sued over an alleged crane accident that left a Harris County man with serious injuries.
Herbert Celestine filed a lawsuit on Nov. 17 in Harris County District Court against Peltier Brothers Construction, of Cy-Fair, citing negligence and gross negligence.
Celestine says on Sept. 26, he sustained injuries while working at a North Main and Sjolander Road jobsite. According to the brief, a crane operator, employed by the defendant, hit Celestine, smashing him into a concrete wall and pushing him into a pit.
Celestine is seeking actual and punitive damages, as well as attorney’s fees and court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Vuk Vujasinovic.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011-69892.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG