Tomball man accused of attacking Cy-Fair pub patron
A Tomball man is being sued over claims he assaulted and robbed a Harris County resident outside of Willowbrook Mall in Cy-Fair.
George David Froming filed a lawsuit on Dec. 1 in Harris County District Court against Tomball resident Zachary Folger, Baker Street Willowbrook, LLC, NAFAS, Inc. and others, citing negligence.
Froming says on Dec. 23, 2009, Folger attacked and robbed him as he helped him leave Sherlock’s Baker Street Pub in the Cy-Fair Willowbrook Mall.
According to the brief, employees of the pub knew Folger was behaving belligerently and inappropriately, but failed to offer help or call security when he attacked Froming.
Froming is seeking damages and court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Richard Lorenz.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2011- 72718.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG