Changes ahead for Comcast customers in northwest Houston
Comcast customers in northwest Houston will have their television delivery system upgraded to all-digital and access to XFINITY services beginning Tuesday, Dec. 6.
The changes are part of Comcast's efforts to upgrade its system to all-digital and allow access to more channels and services.
Customers will receive the following services:
Forty five new HD channels
Twenty eight new SD channels
More than 20,000 new video On Demand choices
Three thousand new HD On Demand choices
Increased internet speed
Comcast is moving to an all-digital format in order to provide these new and expanded services. Customers without a digital cable box will be able to receive equipment for up to three TVs in their homes for free. To receive free digital adapters, visit www.comcast.com/digitalnow or call 1-877-634-4434.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG