Houston-area triplets to receive highest scouting awards
Houston-area triplets will receive the highest scouting awards given during a Dec. 11 ceremony in Pearland.The 16-year-old triplets, Kyle, John Ross and sister Caitlin Falke, entered the Scouts in first grade. Kyle and John Ross, of Boy Scout Troop 747, earned 21 merit badges and worked at Special Cheers, a pediatric occupational therapy program, to qualify for the award. Caitlin also worked at Special Cheers and implemented a leadership-focused project, requiring 65 work hours, to earn her award from Girl Scout Troop 10647. As well as being involved in the Scouts, the Jersey Village High School juniors participate in numerous school activities, including swimming, water polo and track. The ceremony celebrating their accomplishments will took place on Dec. 11 at Epiphany Lutheran Church, 5515 W. Broadway in Pearland.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG