Willowbrook Methodist Hospital physicians participate in ESPN panel
The orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians of Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine took part in a panel for ESPN's 97.5 "Sports injury Report."
The group has members that specialize in many areas related to sports medicine, including treatment of the hands and upper extremities, feet and ankles, shoulders, spines and care for concussions. The group provides its expertise to professional and amateur teams in the area.
On the panel, the doctors discuss topics ranging from recovery time of NFL players and the capacity for muscles to heal, to the vulnerability of the hamstring muscles and the increase in ACL injuries at the end of the season.
"Were pleased to participate in the ESPN Sports Injury Report and help area athletes and fans alike better understand how an injury occurred, what it means to performance and what it takes to return to sports — which is every athletes goal," Dr. Bruce Moseley, one of the physicians, said in a press release.
The Methodist Willowbrook Hospital is located on Centerfield Drive. For more information about the physicians or upcoming seminars, visit www.methodistwillowbrookortho.com or call 855-926-7846.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG