Cy-Fair resident names Spring jewelry store in lawsuit
A Cy-Fair resident is suing after, she says, she sustained injuries when a jewelry store in Spring failed to offer customers a safe shopping environment.
Cy-Fair resident Martha Morris filed a lawsuit on Jan. 11 in Harris County District Court against Gold & Silver Buyers and Graymeiren Holdings, citing negligence.
Morris says on Feb. 19, she sustained injuries while shopping at Gold & Silver Buyers, located at 6978 FM 1960 in Spring. According to the brief, she slipped and fell on the defendants’ uneven floor.
Morris is seeking damages and court costs. She is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Paul Cannon.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2012-02196.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG