Bridgeland unveils plans for park space in the Water Haven Community
Bridgeland has announced its plans to start construction on a park and sprayground during the first quarter of the year.
The three-acre park will be in the Water Haven Community. It will include active spaces and a sprayground, a tall custom water tower that sprays water. The area will also include pavilions, picnic tables and barbecue grills. The park will have areas for all ages.
The park is being designed by KGA/DeForest Design LLC. Its construction will include effort at reforestation as part of its landscaping. It is one of six parks planned for the area.
Bridgeland has been recognized for its excellence in development from the National Association of Home Builders and the Texas Association of Builders.
The park is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
For more information, visit www.bridgeland.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG