PTO Vendor Fair scheduled for Feb. 21
The Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Parent/Teacher Organization Presidents Council Fundraising Vendor Fair will be held on Feb. 21.
The fair is an opportunity for those in the community to preview fundraising options and speak directly with company representatives. Door prizes will be awarded.
Vendors are available to assist school staff, booster clubs, school clubs, sports associations, school supply chairmen, school spirit chairmen, scout groups, church groups and day care centers.
The fair, which is open to the public, will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Berry Center, located at 8877 Barker Cypress Road in Cypress.
For more information, contact PTO President’s Council Chairperson Trish Billings at email@example.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG