Painting With a Twist to host breast cancer fundraiser
Painting With a Twist studios will hold breast cancer fundraising classes from 2-5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19.
The studios in Cypress, Katy and Sugar Land will hold Painting with a Purpose classes to raise funds to benefit the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
"We're delighted to partner with Painting With a Twist studio to raise funds for breast cancer research," said Catherine Hill, executive director of the Vera Bradley Foundation, in a press release. "Our family of committed partners is growing, and we love their help in spreading the word about the important work of the Vera Bradley Foundation."
The foundation has contributed $15 million to the research team at the Indiana University Simon Cancer Center since its foundation in 1998.
The class costs $45, with 50 percent going to breast cancer research.
The Painting With a Twist studio in Cypress is located at 12344 Barker Cypress Road. The Katy studio is located at 2020 S. Fry Blvd., Suite E. The Sugar Land studio is located at 3569 Highway 6 S.
For more information, or to make reservations, visit www.paintingwithatwist.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG