International clothing retailer to enter Houston market
H&M, Hennes & Mauritz, will open a new retail store at Baybrook Mall in Houston this spring.
The 19,400-square-foot store will offer clothing for women, men and children.
The company then plans to open a 25,600-square-foot store at the Willowbrook Mall later in the year. The locations will add to the more than 2,500 stores H&M has throughout 43 markets around the world.
For more information, visit www.hm.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG